Thursday, January 24, 2008

My projects


I have three projects going.
1. A cabled vest for my husband. I did mess up the pattern a bit, the cables dont go over and under like weave . My fault for not trusting myself and following a book pattern blindly . But I corrected and unless you look closely you cant see.








2. A vest for me. I am holding two yarns to gether and I like double moss stitch. project UFOED till I get new 6mm needles.

3. Vardhaman yarns came out with a yarn that looks like funfur and the effect is pretty. I found out that patterns donot matter so I have begun knitting in st stitch and colours.











For day time @ research, I began something and am just making fabric. It can be a hat or a scarf or a purse.


The good news is that my brother who works with wood has some 6mm turned rose and teak sticks ( he was making a tray ) May be I can make something out of them - like Knitting needles!

2 comments:

raindrops said...

wow that cabled sweater looks complex! I have worked with wool that results in a fur-like look and think it is so much fun, especially for beginners like me! nice pics!

Jisha said...

i luv that fur like wool. can you please let me know from where i can get those? Can i purchase it online?