Saturday, July 16, 2016

Restarting my fresh projects

 With a full teaching load and research, I had no time to blog what I was doing so far. But thanks two two great changes in my life, I am ready to get back to my blogging and online activity. The first is a home management system introduced to me by a person we call the Flylady. in about a year since I started, my chores at home are in control and my home is almost always visitor ready. It all begins with a simple " shine the sink " Habit and spreads across all other areas of the home. Here is a link to her site
 The second transformation is my planners who have become my task assistants and actually allow me to have fun and get my work done.  I began with a regular calender and moved to the passion planner, Filofax and the bullet journal system and suddenly find myself a crafting and planning addict. So I will use this space to share my projects and failures and reflect on the world of crafting, planning and generally having a great time creating new stuff.

No comments: