Wednesday, April 29, 2009

bengaluru knits

I am planning a knitting meet in a public park after june. Some nice gazebos in cubbon park Bangalore would be nice. I atleast know three people who would turn up. If you would like to join in Bengaloru knits event to share tips and knit together for sometime do leave your comments or email me. I am willing to start you off on knit projects but you have to get your own material. 

Parents , please this is not a child care class or one more thing to keep your child managed. So knitting fans only.

3 comments:

kittydoctor said...

What have you been knitting lately?

J said...

Hi Mansi..
count me in! I've sent you an email.

rachel chitra said...

Hi Im a crocheter...but lately I have become fascinated about knitting...I only know how to cast the knit & purl...other than that I am a zero. I would love to join ur knitting classes! I am in Bangalore and my email ID is rachelchitra@gmail.com