Friday, January 23, 2009


Its still scarf and cap Knitting time.
 In honour of arne naes, the deep ecologist, I inagurated my new fashion knit cap and muffler on ignite 2 bangalore 09.
 Its a simple knit in the blue yarn brought from thailand by by freind annu.
 If you look closely you can see abutterfly clip on the cap. Its a shiny hair clip that I attached to the cap to make it prettier.

The next project will take a longer time as i am finishing the cable vest started long ago (seen half done in the earlier blog)
 also progress gets slower on knitting when my Phd speedens up!

3 comments:

Kaur said...

I'm impressed that you knit at all, while doing your ph.d! Found your blog while searching about knitting in India. Hoing to find some traditional knitting pattern or at least som history about knitting in India...

Meera said...

Its more a weaving country than a knitting country! Anyway I am doing a entry soon on knitting in India. after all pony industries( a world supplier of knitting needles) is in India

Chandramouli S said...

That's a wonderful cap and scarf. I never knew you get such yarn in India. Wish we had online yarns stores! [SIGH]